So, I was travelling during the weekend and couldn’t touch my laptop. Today most of my time went into setting up Arch Linux! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I seem to do some distro hopping, then always return back to Arch. Since now I keep most of my personal projects as well as configuration on GitHub, it was much quicker getting back to work. One more thing that helped is docker. Since I don’t have to worry about missing or conflicting dependencies, I just installed a lot of tools via Docker and it just works! ๐Ÿ˜„

Today I worked on 1 exercise that I felt I was close to the solution, but ultimately I gave up. As for today’s code, I’ll say I mostly worked with configuration of dwm customization as dwm being a compiled tool, all configuration is code! I am trying out dwm this time, instead of i3.